Thursday, February 19, 2009

15

I wanna colour up!
Today was such a good day, with no AWWA, I shouldn't be terribly happy, but I am, and I bet so is Annie ;) I think she's the happiest of us all actually. YAYY.

Ah, lunch the table was so so empty, which felt kind of weird, haha, but it was good that Jess and Tomoka could finally go home for once. Haha, I still feel anguished that we chose a social service that prevented them to go home.. but little we can do for now.


Then after school, I actually intended to buy stationary at popular at novena, because it's all been strangely disappearing, and colours help me remember! But me and shirly, after giving in the Coriander cheque for cooking classes, which starts on 28th feburary (remember remember!), and we went to Kitty Palace, my goodness the place was packed with sanrio stuff! And everything was so cute!


Thenthen went to eat korean food at the korean level of velocity! AHHHH hamsang! So yum yum. Pity there wasn't any cold noodles that I liked, but I love their ikan bilis ahah and kimchi omnomnomnonon. Shirly looked so happy with her bibimbob?? ahah so cute, and I hope her mom liked what she brought back. Ah, I can't get over how lovely the food was. We should go there again yes yes :) bibimbob sounds like such a funny name to name food. Lets go to CHANGCHANG okayy! I'm so strangely excited by food all of a sudden.


What a nice day! Except I didn't get to buy my pens..but that's all right, I'll get them in the weekend. It made me forget about all the trouble English has been giving me, but I guess it will motivate me to prove her wrong. But I really like what we're studying now, it makes so much more sense to me, like it just clicks with me, rather than stupid math.


Why did they have to talk about EEEEEE!!! It worries me now! Gah.

No comments: