Saturday, February 28, 2009

17

I just realized, that this ring of my friend's blogs, help me really understand what they're feeling. Because school is such a shallow thing, I guess people put up fronts, which I constantly take as their true thoughts, and that's been so silly of me. I guess with realization gained from their blogs, I could learn to treat them better. For some reason, I think I've been drifting from them, the people I knew since GCSE, but I guess this is good, because I'll get a chance to know other people, if I can be bothered. But I can't help feel slightly upset because of the lost closeness we used to have, or if there was any to begin with?


God, I'm so glad that horrific week of non-stop homework and in-class essays are over! I know, these essays are meant to help me, but it's entirely difficult to think that way at 2 in the morning, or if your handing is screaming out for mercy in class.


Yesterday was funfun, with cooking class to begin with, which was such a nice change to a weekend. Its nice to know that you're actually doing something useful, that could actually help your later life, something... productive! Especially doing it with friends, it's always nice and fun haha. Then tika's party, which was allright, then after I went to jeffrey's house. Next week is our 5 months, but I have a vague idea of what to do now. It's funny, because when I do something, I feel like I've accomplished something, even if it's small and stupid, and it makes it okay if he hasn't done anything.

My maid just notified me she had facebook.. well I guess that facebook is actually accessible to everyone then ahahahah.

No comments: